Frequently Asked Questions
- What vehicles do you work on?
Auto repair is what we do, we take pride in our service and and enjoy working on Ford, Chevrolet, Buick, Toyota, Honda, Chrysler, Acura, Nissan, Infinity, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Ford, Honda Chevy, Olds, Buick, Pontiac, VW, Audi and more. Thanks for visiting
- AutoWorks Automotive technicians are trained and certified to perform the following repairs on your vehicle.
Computerized OEM tire matching (restore the new car ride).
Tire repair and sales.
Factory maintenance service.
Diesel emissions and repair.
3M Headlight Restoration
Air conditioning service and repair.
Fuel Injection cleaning service (gas and diesel).
Electronic analysis and repair.
Computerized 4 wheel alignment.
Engine and transmission.
Electrical and fuel systems.
Oil change and lube.
Pre-purchase vehicle inspection.
Ask us about our commercial fleet program.What do I get as a member?
Enter to win monthly sweepstakes prize, new member FREE gift, birthday club, referral rewards, view service history online, and more.
- Where do I sign up for this FREE membership program?
Go to our Membership Sign-up Page - top menu.
- How can I schedule an appointment?
Call, email or complete our appointment request form.
- Where are you located?
2 Blocks (west) behind Sams Club - Same building as Woodbury Dance
- Who do I contact if I have questions about a problem with my vehicle?
Any of our trained ASE technicians consult our guests on vehicle maintenance or repair needs.